Position Title: Application Engineer- VoluMill and VoluTurn
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Comprehensive working knowledge of NX CAM and/or CAM Express is preferred.
Functions: Customer Service, Training, Engineering, Sales Support, Consulting
Industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Design, Discrete Manufacturing, Medical, Commercial Products
Seeking an Applications Engineer to provide comprehensive Pre and Post Sales technical support including demonstrations, technical presentations, training, product positioning, and perform technical services. This position will primarily focus on VoluMill for NX CAM and NEXION, our standalone product.
Candidate should be well versed in CNC CAM programming, and machining. Must be able to conduct these activities at end-user through senior management levels. Requires in-depth experience with machining and CAD/CAM software. Strong familiarity with Microsoft OS, Office and related hardware devices. Ability to assist and/or install software.
- Mechanical or manufacturing engineering background with industry experience.
- 3 to 5 years CAM industry experience
- Solid interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Ability to perform live demonstrations, App shares and webinars.
- Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation, presentation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, CRM, presentation software, and Internet capability
- Basic mechanical and engineering understanding of processes and terms
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support;
- Provide customer training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support;
- Ability to travel up 25% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely under general guidance
- Flexibility to cover working with teams in other time zone